Biologically active components of RX Technology regulate a wide range of cellular processes:
- stimulate the natural mechanisms of plant resistance to abiotic stress (drought, heat and salt) and pathogens;
- perform the functions of an endogenous signal, activating the expression of anti-stress proteins and the synthesis of antioxidant enzymes;
- take part in the regulation of transpiration, increase the efficiency of moisture use and drought resistance;
- contribute to the stability of cell membranes;
- increase photosynthetic activity;
- stimulate growth and absorption of nutrients by the root system.